[isf-wifidog] Fatal error with Debian Sarge

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Dim 6 Nov 10:42:37 EST 2005

We are in the process of moving our auth server from a FreeBSD box to
a Debian Sarge (+ PHP 5.0.4 and Postgres 8.0.4 from experimental).

We are having issues with WifiDog in that it crashes PHP whenever a
page is viewed. We've never had a proper page display through
WifiDog, but can see a page with phpinfo() displaying, so PHP seems
to work fine.

The error we get in the apache error.log: [notice] child pid 12885
exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I've run the install.php, and checked that I can access the database
manually, but am at a loss about what to look at next.

Does anyone have ideas as to what might be happening, or suggestions
as to what to look into to find out what's wrong?

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless
dana at NYCwireless.net