[isf-wifidog] Wifidog wrt54g install support questions

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Sam 5 Nov 18:59:49 EST 2005

Hi Rein,

Do a "ps ax" and check to make sure wifidog is not running already.

WiFiDog listens on port 2060, which is quite unpopular usually...So
if you got the message "address already in use", I don't really see
any other explanation other than "it's already running". :)

Let us know!

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com