[isf-wifidog] Re: WRT54G v5? What are people moving to?

Patrick Dinnen pdinnen at gmail.com
Mar 1 Nov 12:22:08 EST 2005

It does seems like the Linksys WRT54GL (L for Linux) is a confirmed
product, obviously until we get out hands on them we can't be sure but
it looks hopeful. Here's an email from the Wireless Toronto list

Patrick

[snip]
I just got off the phone with Linksys. Apparently the WRT54GL will be
available through regular distribution channels starting at the end of
November. According to Linksys, their pricing will be identical to the
current model [WRT54G], so if a retailer is trying to charge more you
might want to think about a different retailer.

Good news for the future of the community projects that have sprouted up
around these units!

Steve Wilton
Wireless Nomad
[snip]