[isf-wifidog] MySQL support

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Mar 31 Mai 15:18:26 EDT 2005

Michael is right, it's not that I'm not willing to give time to make it work under MySQL it's just that we really need to have a meeting with all the developpers to settle on some roadmap. We are thrilled to see that so many people are interested in our project, but you have to realize that we're not at version 1.0 yet. We have a 5600+ user base, 45+ hotspots to support daily. We have to stabilize it before we spend to much time on rewrite the schema...