[isf-wifidog] MySQL support

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Lun 30 Mai 08:34:47 EDT 2005

I'm not sure why we have a layer of abstraction for the database, if
the only supported database is PostgreSQL.

Also, I don't think people would mind if it was not as optimized, as
long as we have support for it! And personally I think it's really
important for us to have MySQL support, it's not the first time we
hear this request.

As long as the abstraction is done properly, then once MySQL supports
the "missing features" in the future, it can just be added to make it
faster/make less queries to the database.