[isf-wifidog] MySQL support

Daniel y2k_daniel at gmx.de
Lun 30 Mai 06:25:55 EDT 2005

Hi all,
a few friends and i run a little community network here in Germany. I've investigate a lot of time to test wifidog. We want to use it now for our network.

I know this question is not new but whats with the MySQL support for wifidog? I ask cause i already run mysqld on my server . I don't want to run a additional db server (postresql) only for the wifidog repository. My memory is limited (dedicated server in a colocation) and it's expensive to increase memory.

Anybody has a running wifidog-auth / mysql setup? Hints, Tips or the working db scheme. Will it work with the latest cvs snapshot?

Ok bye
Daniel