[isf-wifidog] Printing for IleSansFil Users

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux saruman at northernhacking.org
Ven 27 Mai 09:46:50 EDT 2005

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 02:04:54AM -0400, Michael Lenczner wrote:

> thats obviously bullshit, but it would be nice to know more.
>
> this could be a way to get a small amount of funding - same thing as
> offering secure mail like NYC.  I never said we should do it for free.

	Well, this PrintMe system works by letting people upload the file
to a website and/or email it to the same and then the web site assigns it
an ID which is used to make the printer output the document.

	They claim to support the usual suspects. I'm somewhat doubtful
of how it handles documents that aren't bundled (such as HTML pages
versus MS Word, the former is split on dozens of files and the later is
all bundled in the .doc file.)

Alex