[isf-wifidog] Fwd: Cafe Supreme login issue

David Vincelli micologist at gmail.com
Mer 25 Mai 16:36:43 EDT 2005

On 5/24/05, Proulx François <fproulx at lecameleon.net> wrote:
> It should be in CVS, huh I might have to double check, but I did fix
> it on my dev PC. I talked about the issue with Benoit...

If this is still broken, a CSS/JavaScript fix could be used.

css:

.buttonSubmitHide {
display: none;
}

javascript:

function className(styleChange, item) {
item.className = styleChange;
}
</script>

html:

<form action="login.php" method="post"
onsubmit="classChange('buttonSubmitHide',submit); return true" >
[form stuff goes here]
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="submit" class="buttonSubmit" />
</form>
[...]

I noticed it today browsing through O'Reilly's CSS CookBook (item 5.5
setting up a submit-once-only button). Use it if you like...

--
David Vincelli