[isf-wifidog] number of news items displayed; network rss feed

Aaron McCann aaron at toolbox.homelinux.org
Mar 24 Mai 19:13:43 EDT 2005

Good day everyone!  I've been trying to change some minor details on my
auth server, and am totally stumped by the RSS feeds.  I can't seem to
find anything that controls how many items are shown.  There is a line
in classes/RssPressReview.inc that is:
 public function get_rss_html($rss_sources, $number_of_items_to_display
= 20)
That doesn't seem to affect anything though.  Our network RSS feed seems
to limit to 5 items even though there are many more in the feed.  If I
add another source (like the newest hotspots feed) it drops to 4 items
and shows our newest hotspot.  Our network feed (we don't have hotspot
feeds for all locations yet) is basically just a list of all the local
community events so I would really like to be able to display more of
them.

Is there some way I could set this to a higher number?  Even if it was a
hard limit of 20 (not smart selected like I think they are now) that
would be fine.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Aaron