[isf-wifidog] another request about mysql schema

brtw2003 at gmx.net brtw2003 at gmx.net
Dim 22 Mai 08:18:01 EDT 2005

hi,

just wanna know if anyone has already put some effort to translate
the postges schema into mysql format ? Where can i find the *old*
mysql schema - to spare some time before i need to convert all tables
again ?

I think wifidog is currently a much better wifi-captive portal
solutions as nocat-Auth/Splash and chillispot.

We evaluated all of them and our (technical) fazit: wifidog we'll use

The only thing i was wondering why you focusing for this
kind of database usage to postgres and not to mysql innodb :-)

I'm also missing some RADIUS documentation, so i'm pretty sure
people already using (free-)radius for AAA, maybe somone can provide
some short overview ?

Great work guys, thanks a lot !
Cheers
Geri