[isf-wifidog] Problem in classes/Node.php

Daniel y2k_daniel at gmx.de
Ven 20 Mai 15:58:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

> I was receiving the following messages when deleting a node.
> Notice: Undefined variable: id in /www/htdocs/wifidog/classes/Node.php on
> line 132

I get the same error message here.

> I replaced the call to the class variable $id with a call to the getID()
> method.  I understand object oriented stuff, but I'm new to php.  Is this
> the right way to go about it?  I know it definately works now.

Yes it works. I'm not fimilar with object oriented programming. I changed it your way.

if (!$db->ExecSqlUpdate("DELETE FROM nodes WHERE node_id='{$this->getID()}'", false))

It works now and i have not to delete a node with the sql statement anymore.
Thanks :)

greetings from germany
Daniel