[isf-wifidog] Question about stylesheets

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Ven 20 Mai 15:51:25 EDT 2005

I'm trying to make the interface a bit more color coordinated to our logo
and am confused with some of the stylesheet stuff.  I'm trying to change
the color of the table heading cells.  I noticed the portion I'm messing
with is contained in a std_table section.  There is a corresponding entry
for std_table in stylesheet.css but is commented out.  When I uncomment
it, all style settings seem to disappear.  I'm confused.

Hayden Myers