[isf-wifidog] Problem in classes/Node.php

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Ven 20 Mai 15:17:50 EDT 2005

I was receiving the following messages when deleting a node.

Notice: Undefined variable: id in /www/htdocs/wifidog/classes/Node.php on
line 132

Notice: Undefined property: Node::$ in
/www/htdocs/wifidog/classes/Node.php on line 132

I replaced the call to the class variable $id with a call to the getID()
method.  I understand object oriented stuff, but I'm new to php.  Is this
the right way to go about it?  I know it definately works now.

Hayden Myers