[isf-wifidog] Re: [isf-vol] Login in problems with the Network

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Mer 18 Mai 15:50:48 EDT 2005

We are already storing the data in session as soon as we get values from the form ( or query string ). Then if the session contains the values ( gw_id etc... ) I reuse it... It should work great, but maybe the user closed its browser between the time he signed up and wanted to use the web... I think the session kills is per browser session...

I have no time to look into this today. I'm the only guy doing stuff on the auth server since Benoit is on vacation. I can't take it anymore. I'm working 9 to 5 on a very similar project (PHP5 + Postgres etc...).  I need to rest for a few days.