[isf-wifidog] Roadmap?

Ian White ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Mer 18 Mai 09:16:49 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure where all these projects are going either. I'm used to nocat,
but wifidog appears to be a very active project.

We have been looking at publicip where a hotspot needs to be heavierly
controlled, but would be interested a wrt only project for free wifi to
cafe's etc, that would be capable of the following.

  Pull the splash from an external server (easy for businesses to integrate
with their web page).
ˇ       Click through T&C (from external web server).

ˇ       Option for a 4 digit PIN (same for all customers) so bars can have
the PIN displayed to restrict to in-house customers).

ˇ       Timeout selectable with a set 'ban" time so kicked off after 2 hours
and banned for 24.

ˇ       WDS and bridging is important.

A php based auth server is good.. shame most public servers are still on
php4.

Ian