[isf-wifidog] Upgrading Questions

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Lun 16 Mai 14:02:34 EDT 2005

For mb_encode_mimeheader to work you need to install php5-mbstring
If you compile you PHP from source --enable-mbstring=LANG . Anyway you need the multibytestring module.

The owner_send_file page will be reworked quite a bit in the next few weeks, all the admin menu will be integrated in a more elegant way with the content delivery system.... We need some time, we're all volunteeers . The content system does not have a real documentation yet, I only wrote a small document explaining the different available contents, what they do and their attributes. I'd like to add it to the SourceForge doc. repository, but I don't have access to it.

Mina do you have access to it ?

See ya