[isf-wifidog] Upgrading Questions

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Lun 16 Mai 10:27:23 EDT 2005

I have been testing with an older version of the auth_server and decided
to upgrade to the latest to see if the problem with the validation grace
period dissapeared.  Unforunately, I haven't been able to get the the
authserver running correctly due to a couple errors.  I was wondering if
anyone knows why I'm seeing these messsages.

 The first message I'm seeing is in regards to the locale.

 Warning: language.php: Unable to setlocale() to fr, return value: ,
 current locale:
 LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=C;LC_COLLATE=C;LC_MONETARY=C;LC_MESSAGES=C;LC_PAPER=C;LC_NAME=C;LC_ADDRESS=C;LC_TELEPHONE=C;LC_MEASUREMENT=C;LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

 The next message is also a warning and pops up when I try to login as a
 user.

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
 (output started at /www/htdocs/wifidog/classes/Locale.php:114) in
 /www/htdocs/wifidog/login/index.php on line 62

The most serious message I'm encountering occurs when trying to sign up
as a new user.  It reports a call to an undefined function
mb_convert_encoding() in classes/User.php on line 536.

Hayden Myers