[isf-wifidog] OpenWRT ISF bin install

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Lun 16 Mai 10:25:21 EDT 2005

If you're going to install OpenWRT from their website, you will
actually need to build your own image using the sources (takes a
while, etc.) because we need to bundle up a missing iptables module
for wifidog to work properly.

If you use our image + packages, you should be in business.

Now, I think I know why telnet and all are not working after you
rebooted (after you flashed it).

You need to run the 'firstboot' script in order to reset all the
links on the filesystem, after you flash. Otherwise, the r/w
partition won't be in a good state.

In order to do that, flash with the v2_2.bin image on our website.

Once it's done, reboot it.... when the 'DMZ' light comes on, hold
reset button for 2 seconds (not more).

It should now have 192.168.1.1 as an address, and telnetd.

telnet 192.168.1.1

and run 'firstboot'.

When it's done, reboot.

You should now have a clean install.

Now, do NOT hold reset for longer, as you'll reset your NVRAM and
won't be happy.