[isf-wifidog] OpenWRT ISF bin install

Patrick Dinnen pdinnen at gmail.com
Dim 15 Mai 22:40:54 EDT 2005

I'm trying to install WiFi Dog on a WRT54G v2.2, but getting stuck on
installing OpenWRT.

Using the experimental build (openwrt-wrt54g-squashfs.bin) of OpenWRT
for v2.2+ routers from openwrt.com I can install using tftp without
any problems. But using the ISF build
http://www.ilesansfil.com/dist/openwrt/openwrt-g-code-v2.2.bin the
install appears to go ok using tftp (no apparent difference from the
openwrt.org build install) but I cannot telnet to or ping the router
after the install is done. If I repeat the process using the
experimental build again then I can telnet into the router.

I could just go ahead and try the WiFi Dog install using the OpenWRT
experimental build, but I gather that is going to make later stages
more complicated. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Patrick Dinnen