[isf-wifidog] Re: Lot WiFiDog, Vol 4, Parution 14

Proulx François fproulx at lecameleon.net
Mer 11 Mai 18:39:04 EDT 2005

Well XML-RPC isn't really used right now, it's only required to let
PEAR download and install packages automatically when you need to
activate RADIUS support. I just thought that since we have to settle
on some kind of standard for exchanging data between Wifidog and WiFi
Thank you, we should use ( not necessarly all ), but part of the that
XML namespace. We will end up choosing the same info, so why don't we
use the same namespace. All node data are optionnals, we will only
use what's good we will need.

Anyway, we will talk time to talk about all the implementation
details in the next months. I just thought it'd be nice to share that
info with you.

See ya