[isf-wifidog] Bandwidth quotas + user reminder

Proulx François fproulx at lecameleon.net
Mar 10 Mai 22:25:10 EDT 2005

I do have full access on all databases. I will add it to the schema
by noon tomorrow. And will notice Mina.  I guess I'll default the
field to NULL so by default nodes won't have a limit.  We do have to
move node administration to the Node class getAdminUI() +
processAdminUI() methods. I might have some time to do it by next
friday. I will add fields so that it can be modified using the admin
interface.

I think it's fair to inform our users that they should not abuse the
system.

Seeya