[isf-wifidog] Re: nodedb / map / rdf aggregator

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Sam 7 Mai 21:56:28 EDT 2005

I just thought I would let you guys know that people were really
excited about Wifidog at the conference today.  Besides Jo, Anthony
Townsend (founder of NYC) also thinks we're doing world class stuff.

Also, don't know if it matters, but just for reference, Joe is one of
the organizers of the next community wifi / open networks world summit
in London and the "Schuyler" who she refers to in the email (and
cc'ed) is http://iconocla.st/cv.html - who wrote NoCat Splash.

mike