[isf-wifidog] new group using wifidog

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Jeu 5 Mai 13:18:43 EDT 2005

http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/~savage/ps/tech-details.html

"  software: our customized router software "lives" on the router.
Combined with a Linux distribution, it replaces the device's
factory-installed software. The software is based on -- and built from
-- the open-source Wifi Dog captive portal software. (Captive portal
software is often used to control access to a wi-fi access point --
for instance, to require people to enter a username and password, or
to purchase access time, before they can get an Internet connection.)
Thanks to the folks at Wifi Dog for their great work which provided us
a strong foundation to build upon."

I think these guys are only using the client, but I'm not sure.

This is a cool group of guys.  Small group, and they are funded by
academics (i think), but very similar goals to us.

now we just have to get them to use the auth server too.