[isf-wifidog] Gateway & Auth config problem

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Mer 4 Mai 21:40:43 EDT 2005

HI folks,

Looks like I'm in the last mile of getting a functional system together.
I could use some suggestions on two issues.

My Gateway now sees the Auth properly but when wireless users attempt to
connect
the gateway catches the request, re-direct the remote user, but then
re-spawns the thread again.
This is basically the info I get when running -d 7 -f

The end user just keeps seeing the bars in explorer tick away and
eventually times out.

Any suggestions for what to looks for?

My auth is pretty good now.

I managed to find a type in one of the conf files and had to remove an _
somewhere.
When I try to contact my auth using /wifidog-auth/wifidog/index.php from a
'wired' connection I get a nice admin type page, but
the top fives me this error:

Warning: session_start()
[<http://67.85.92.5/wifidog-auth/wifidog/function.session-start>function.session-start]:
Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/html/wifidog-auth/wifidog/include/schema_validate.php:295) in
/var/www/html/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Session.php on line 29

Warning: session_start()
[<http://67.85.92.5/wifidog-auth/wifidog/function.session-start>function.session-start]:
Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/var/www/html/wifidog-auth/wifidog/include/schema_validate.php:295) in
/var/www/html/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Session.php on line 29

Any ideas how to fix that?

I plan on doing a diff with CVS to see if you've caught anything since I
did my download, but I wanted to have my basic config working before I
started mucking with updating files.

Thanks.