[isf-wifidog] Features...

François Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Lun 2 Mai 18:00:36 EDT 2005

I'm at Laika, I tested the Pattern Language. It works great, but I
will need to modify the SQL query to do an ORDER BY
first_display_timestamp. Problem is that I want to do a SELECT
DISTINCT, but Postgres requires me to add first_display_timestamp in
the select list, which gives me doubles... anyway to solve ?? That
query is in PatternLanguage :: displayNarrative() . Any help would be
appreciated.

Also we need one stupid feature ASAP, can anyone write a little
search box pour the user_log.php. With 4600 users it's hard to find a
particular user quickly ! We just need a simple search.

See ya