[isf-wifidog] Auth-serv download

Rupak rupak at sns.com.np
Dim 1 Mai 18:24:53 EDT 2005

I copied that command in linux terminal.But it says command not found.Can
one of you mail that to me instead.I am fed up trying.Please mail me the
package at rupak at sns.com.np  or  linkrupak at gmail.com.  I would heartly thank
if someone will do this for me.My 50% of the work will be cut off

Best Rgds

Rupak