[isf-wifidog] Auth-serv download

Rupak rupak at sns.com.np
Dim 1 Mai 16:25:11 EDT 2005

Thanx for the reply. I went to the site you had pointed out.But there were
some instructuction that I could follow up.I must have no knowledge about
how to download fron that particular site.The instruction were as follows

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/wifidog login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/wifidog co -P
modulename

How do I the above from a browser  or ssh

Please help me out.I am getting confused

Thanx in Adv