[isf-wifidog] Redirect limit exceeded.

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Mar 29 Mar 14:16:53 EST 2005

I'm cc'ing Matthew because I don't think he's subscribed to the list.

Please see Mina's reply.

I'd also like to add that wifidog hasn't been tested extensively with
"SSLAvailable no", I'm not sure that it works.

If you post the debug informations, we'll be able to help for sure with
1.1.0 :)

Also, feel free to subscribe to the list.