[isf-wifidog] RADIUS authentication HELP !

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Mar 29 Mar 10:43:20 EST 2005

Thanks Alex,
I went and put up a small page that prints out the $_REQUEST variable, but is it normal that the function generateConnectionToken returns 1. In fact, I check and it simply returns true. A few lines before the token is generated, the token is written to database, but it's not returned by the function. That means the gateway receives token=1 !?

Is this a bug that Benoit introduced while modifying the User class ? I can't contact him today, as he's in Ottawa. But I have to finish this by tonight ! Can someone have a look at his local version of the generateConnectionToken() function in the User class. The file I'm talking about is already in the CVS, so be careful not to update your current local version...

It'd be so simple if Benoit was here, but I have to do rely on you guys to help me out on this one...

Thank you