[isf-wifidog] Wifidog installation

Bruno Remy bruno.remy at videotron.ca
Ven 25 Mar 16:59:04 EST 2005

Mina Naguib a écrit:

>In this case you don't need the bridge at all.
>
>Use the nvram settings lan_* to configure your wired network (ignore
>lan_ifnames - it's not needed unless lan_ifname=br0 which it won't be)

Thanks Mina for your answer. You probably assume that I'm still used to
OpenWrt and Wifidog, wich is not the case...sorry. ;-)
I only use it for 24 hours...and try to manage it with his own conf
files and setting commands.
So....can you exactly  tell me the way to change those nvram settings ,
please ? Should I type in a command on the shell ? And what ?
Otherwise, should I edit /etc/nvram.overrides ?

>Then use the nvram settings wifi_* to configure your wireless network.

Same question as above : how do I change it ?

>Edit wifidog.conf to set the LAN interface to the same as what you set
>wifi_ifname to

Can't do it without succeed in previous steps ....

>Then edit /etc/dnsmasq.conf to configure the DHCP ranges properly.
>You'll need the "dhcp-range" directive repeaated twice. Once for your
>wired LAN and one for the WIFI

Ok I'll do it later