[isf-wifidog] Wifidog installation

Bruno Remy bruno.remy at videotron.ca
Jeu 24 Mar 22:12:29 EST 2005

Mina Naguib a écrit:

>Not sure why this isn't working, but another alternative is download the
>.ipk to your linux box, then use `scp` to send it over to the WRT54G.

Thanks Mina.
I still have downloaded the file into my linux box.
Anyway, I tried the transfer via "scp" ....but the following error occured :

SSH: Port 22 : Connection refused

Should I run a deamond on  the WRT54G ? In aim to receive (and accept !)
SSH request  from my linux box ?
Or maybe opening the port  22 but I don't know where and how are
firewall's  rules settings on OpenWrt.?

It appears that I'm not lucky today ...but I  don't give up anyway !
Bruno