[isf-wifidog] Wifidog installation

Bruno Remy bruno.remy at videotron.ca
Jeu 24 Mar 09:23:51 EST 2005

Hi !

I still have downloaded the new release 1.1.0 of Wifidog on Sourceforge.
Well...Once the flashing of Lynksys firmware to Openwrt is done, how to install Wifidog :

a) Should I copy all this downloaded package into the /tmp dir of my Lynksys box, and then compile it with `./configure' command ?

Or

b) Should I grap it on the web (as mentionned in the on-line documentation)using :
cd /tmp
wget http://web-site.com/wifidog.ipk
ipkg install wifidog.ipk
In this case... what is the REAL link that I have to type instead of this generic example :
 "http://web-site.com/wifidog.ipk" wich is not a valid adress, obviously.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Bruno