[isf-wifidog] one-HUNDRED pounds

Joe Bowser bowserj at unbc.ca
Lun 21 Mar 14:06:35 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux wrote:

> 	Otherwise, no actual wifidog modifications are required on the
> gateway side (assuming that openwrt fits on the Wl-500.) Changing the
> captive portal to fit their business model is a differentt matter.

It fits on the WL-500g, it also fits on some other ASUS devices (like a
Network Storage device, AFAIK).

> 	I guess merely adding radius to the portal and stripping all
> the user management code to deal with the radius users would suffice.

On a side note, I wouldn't mind just seeing the Dog run on the WL-500g
just because I think it'd be neat to have an AP with a WebCam attached to
it.  I'm thinking of getting one on E-Bay, since there are none around the
Vancouver area that I know of.  I also would like to see the Dog run on
the Belkin and other hardware based on the Broadcom chipset, I think
that'd help the cause greatly.

If anyone wants to buy me hardware, I'll get right on it. :P

Joe Bowser - bowserj at unbc.ca