[isf-wifidog] multiple logins from same user?

Matthew Asham matthewa at bcwireless.net
Dim 20 Mar 14:05:32 EST 2005

Hello,

While testing my pocket pc the other day I noticed that logging in from
the handheld logs my main workstation out of the network.

>From a security perspective I can understand why we wouldn't want to
support a user's credentials being used more than once, but I think it
would be reasonable to allow multiple logins from the same hotspot, or
from different locations in the network if the user allows that
behaviour from their profile.

Are there any thoughts/caveats about supporting this?

Matthew

--
Matthew Asham - The B.C. Wireless Network Society
http://www.bcwireless.net/ - pots/enum +1 604 484 5289 x1006