[isf-wifidog] fyi - mutt

Matthew Asham matthewa at bcwireless.net
Ven 18 Mar 23:48:47 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 18:29, Mina Naguib wrote:

> I agree. I hope the other developers feel that way too.
>
> I'd be interested in seeing a ChangeLog to see what changed where
> (client/server/both). I also hope we could keep a healthy relationship
> of backwards-and-forwards patches (or merge if the changes serve both
> parties).

Indeed.

I can't really blame him for not releasing UI components, but I'd be
awefully disappointed if he wasn't sharing the core changes to the auth
server and gateway.  Third party stuff, well you know.  It's one of
those grey areas.

--
Matthew Asham - The B.C. Wireless Network Society
http://www.bcwireless.net/ - pots/enum +1 604 484 5289 x1006