[isf-wifidog] linux journal article

Michael Lenczner michaellenczner at yahoo.ca
Lun 14 Mar 18:07:16 EST 2005

I would like to apologize for the tone of the last
message.  I thought the deadline was in april, but in
fact it's June 6th.  sorry Phil.

So there is time to "just throw ideas" at the next
meeting.  My bad.  (and don't think badly of jason -
he was just asking about following up.  the
overreaction is mine)

sincerely,
mike