[isf-wifidog] Possible problem with Laika

Michael Lenczner michaellenczner at yahoo.ca
Lun 7 Mar 10:59:22 EST 2005

1) we need to let people know that the verification
email can often be found in their junk mail.

2) I think it might be useful to revisit why we have
this system in the first place  - specifically, I'm
wondering whether we should give someone 24 hours
access before we lock them out?

mike

 --- Philippe April <isf_lists at philippeapril.com>