[isf-wifidog] Redirect question

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Lun 7 Mar 10:08:58 EST 2005

This could be a symptom of a bad configuration (bad ExternalInterface,
or GatewayInterface).

Some options are not needed anymore and will be detected automatically
in the newest versions.

What version of WiFiDog do you have, and would you mind posting the first few lines
of your config (the ones about the networking basically. interfaces, ip
address, etc.)?

Thank you :)

--
Philippe April