[isf-wifidog] eliminate the redirect to non-ssl warning dialog

Scott Tully scott.tully at gmail.com
Lun 7 Mar 10:02:48 EST 2005

Good morning!

I made small change to my authserver and eliminated the "header"
redirection after a successful login. In theory this probably the
fastest way to accomplish the redirect, but in reality i have to click
OK to a stupid warning about non secure page redirect.... not fast and
very annoying.

Instead of header("Location: ...") which returns a 302, i chose to
include("redirect.php") with some html which results in the standard
200 being returned and then the redirect occurs from there.... hence
eliminating the warning dialog.  I put both meta and javascript
redirects in the html output to try to keep it compatible.  See below
for the contents...

Off this topic for an update on my other hacking... i have implemented
a class system on the gateway and i am currently debugging bandwidth
throttling.  The class system has four classes which can be customized
using FireWallRuleSets structures.  More on that in a separate email
in the next day or two :)

Regards,
Scott

<!-- redirect.php -->
<head>
<title>Redirect</title>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
window.location='http://<?= $_REQUEST['gw_address'] ?>:<?=
$_REQUEST['gw_port'] ?>/wifidog/auth?token=<?= $token ?>';
</script>
$_REQUEST['gw_address'] ?>:<?= $_REQUEST['gw_port']
?>/wifidog/auth?toke$

</head>