[isf-wifidog] Possible problem with Laika

Daniel Drouet daniel.drouet at sympatico.ca
Dim 6 Mar 20:33:02 EST 2005

I was at Laika today and one of their staff (who happens to be a big fan
of ISF) told me that people often try to set up new accounts, but are
unable to go anywhere during their 15 min period of grace. So far he
gives them Laika's username/password, so that they can log in and check
their email. After that, they can log in and use their newly validated
acct without a hitch. Unfortunately, I didn't have a laptop with me, so
I couldn't try to replicate the bug.