[isf-wifidog] Fwd: trouble maintaining connection at cafe supreme

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Dim 6 Mar 10:43:25 EST 2005

Well,

We've seen 11-12 people at the same time at Supreme and it looks like
it was going well, although I can't really judge, perhaps the
connectivity was _really_ bad.

To improve, we could always add a second router, wired linked to the
other one but on a different channel.

Now, it'd be awesome if the people having problems could call me when
they're having problems and when they're there on the spot.