[isf-wifidog] Inactive client stays connected

Scott Tully scott.tully at gmail.com
Mar 1 Mar 12:37:23 EST 2005

> I stumbled across the same bug and fixed it a day ago.   This morning we
> tagged and released 1.1.0 beta3 that fixes this issue :)

Cool.

> The interesting part is that not all hotspots exhibit this.  Do you have
> bridging enabled by any chance ?

No bridging.... My gateway is a debain box that nat's the wireless
clients.  Could this be the problem?

> Please "cvs update" your tree and the problem should be fixed.

Will do.  I'll let you know if the problem goes away later tonight,
after i get back home from work.

> It's very, very good to have other people testing this thing :)  Thank
> you :)

Your very welcome!!

> By the way, a bunch of us hang around #ilesansfil on irc.freenode.net -
> feel free to join us there for more real-time communication.

OK, i'll keep this in mind if i need a quick answer, or feel like
chating a bit. You guys type in English there or do i need to learn
French =)

Scott