[isf-wifidog] how to make specific mac address not to have to auth

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Mer 29 Juin 10:51:17 EDT 2005

The easiest way I've found to circumvent the auth server is to insert an
accept firewall rule to the WiFiDog_Unknown nat table chain.  This is
where traffic gets redirected to the gateway.  If you insert a rule before
the rule that sends all traffic to the gateway, you can get around the
authentication.

Hayden Myers