[isf-wifidog] logout with radius

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Lun 27 Juin 19:59:54 EDT 2005

I'll have to check this, I wrote the code 3 months ago. I don't have a RADIUS on hand for testing though...

This mights take a while, but it is either a bug or it sound like the session does not contain the database row was empty for some reason... I don't have the code handy, this is only from what I see here...

Feel free to propose any patch if you see what's wrong

Hi,

I have user auth by a radius server.
I log in with it, there is no problem, but when i logout, i get
these error :

Notice: Undefined index: now in
/var/www/wifidog/classes/AuthenticatorRadius.php on line 297

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: Called with an empty
time parameter. in
/var/www/wifidog/classes/AuthenticatorRadius.php on line 297

Notice: Undefined index: timestamp_in in
/var/www/wifidog/classes/AuthenticatorRadius.php on line 297

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: Called with an empty
time parameter. in
/var/www/wifidog/classes/AuthenticatorRadius.php on line 297

Notice: Undefined index: username in
/var/www/wifidog/classes/AuthenticatorRadius.php on line 302