[isf-wifidog] No such file: content/content.php?

Ian White ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Mar 21 Juin 03:52:24 EDT 2005

Does this work with popup blockers ?

I was trying to think of way that a user could go to the auth server to check
their details without knowing the address. i.e., they type mystatus as the URL
and it takes them to the right server.

More for the future where you might have free internet during off-peak, and then
tickets for peak hours type of thing.

Ian