[isf-wifidog] No such file: content/content.php?

Rob Kelley robkelley at safemail.nycwireless.net
Sam 18 Juin 10:48:54 EDT 2005

Hi:

I'm trying to confirm a good authentication through WifiDog to the Internet.
I'm running WiFiDog 1.1.2_beta2_v2_2, and I've successfully connected to my auth server.

When I logon at the auth server page, I get a page with a start button:
https://auth.nycwireless.net/portal/index.php?gw_id=default

When I click start, I get a popup with an identical page: https://auth.nycwireless.net/content/?gw_id=default

When I click start on that, I get redirected a non-existent page (404 error):
https://auth.nycwireless.net/content/content.php?gw_id=default

The good news (I think) is that I now have access beyond the portal.

Is this how it's supposed to work? Has this content.php gone missing?  Am I supposed to create it myself?  I can't find any mention of it on the mailing lists?

Help much appreciated.

Rob

---
Sent by NYCwireless SafeMail <http://www.nycwireless.net/safemail>