[isf-wifidog] Hotspot status XML + XSLT

Proulx François fproulx at lecameleon.net
Jeu 16 Juin 22:29:04 EDT 2005

Here's my latest changelog.

2005-06-16 Francois Proulx <francois.proulx at gmail.com>
     * Added XML output format for hotspot_status.php
     * Rough draft v1.0
     * TODO move to different classes once stabilized
     * Can use XSLT, if activated ( XSLT_SUPPORT constant )
     * ie : http://wifidog-auth.org/hotspot_status.php?
format=XML&xslt=http://wifidog-auth.org/xslt/hotspot_status.xsl
     * or simply : http://wifidog-auth.org/hotspot_status.php?format=XML

It works great, but it's a rough draft, I'm open to comments on the
schema. We will have to make it cleaner... (ie move what's possible
in different classes : Network::export($dom, $parent_node) etc... )

I wrote a proof of concept XSL, it worked by I don't much about XSL.
If anybody can give a hand...

PS : It's not on the live server yet. Benoit should have look, by
saturday...

See ya