[isf-wifidog] Re: [isf-vol] Developer's meeting

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux saruman at northernhacking.org
Dim 12 Juin 12:03:26 EDT 2005

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 05:24:07PM -0400, Benoit Grégoire wrote:

> Alex will send the address.  As usual, brigning your own beer is strongly
> encouraged.

	334 Terrasse St-Denis, Apt. 606

	On the buzzer board: Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux.

	I can accomodate 7 people perfectly well, 9 and I run out of chairs
(but I guess I can always steal patio chairs from the roof.)

	Due to a random number of circumstances, I have no phone right
now but my (borked) cell phone acts as a good pager with voice mail.
514-831-8472.

Alex