[isf-wifidog] wifidog.[net|com|org]

Scott Tully scott.tully at gmail.com
Ven 10 Juin 13:03:21 EDT 2005

I might give you the .net too.... I am not totally sure that i want it
yet.  I was originally looking for a very generic name like
wifiserver.net or something like that... I wanted to use a domain with
no www or "brand" name associated with it.... I want the people that
use my service to feel like it is their system.  wifidog.net kinda
defeats that purpose.

Anyway.... The easiest way to do this is for one of you to register
(free) at http://www.enom.com/.  i can push the domain right to your
account, and it's yours. very simple.  you can do what you want with
them from there.

SEND NO MONEY.  I consider this a donation.

Scott