[isf-wifidog] wifidog.[net|com|org]

Scott Tully scott.tully at gmail.com
Ven 10 Juin 10:22:34 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I was looking for a domain name to use on my new wifidog based system
and was surprised to find all the prime tld's still available for
wifidog.  I purchased wifidog.net, wifidog.com, and wifidog.org.  All
i really want is the .net, i will push the other names to the rightful
owners if they desire to own the domains.   I could even host them for
you (for free ofcourse).

I have never seen the French not display their true feelings, so i
expect if i pissed somebody off by making this purchase, i will soon
find-out.  I only did it before someone else did....

Regards,
Scott